An e-commerce, retail & commercial supplier of medical equipment that offers medical training courses in addition to its product line. Primarily serves the statutory health services industry, voluntary services & the general public.
• Significant longevity operating in the industry presents the company’s success in delivering excellent products & services.
• Offers bespoke products, as well as fixed designs, to comply with customer requirements.
• Maintains an enviable reputation within the industry for its high-quality offering & efficient delivery timescales.
• Strong order book supported by continuously securing new & word-of-mouth custom.
• Long-standing relationships with supply partners.
• High supplier rate of 95% for the last five years, ensuring continuity in quality & supply.
• Holds the ability to cater to a range of project sizes & can adapt to increased demand from customers.
• Due to good business practices, cashflow has never been a problem since inception of the business.
• Continuous growth in annual turnover over the previous 3 years.
• An acquirer in a complementary sector could expand the existing service & product offering in order to facilitate a wider customer base.
• Potential to scale the business by diversifying its presence in the commercial space & target untapped sectors such as retail.
• UK or international acquirer could find this an excellent opportunity to gain access to the Irish & EU markets.