Distribution company specialising in the supply of forecourt solutions for fuel & energy systems. The company supplies, installs & maintains petrol pumps, pipework, tank gauges, points of sales & inventory management systems to a large customer base operating across Ireland.
• Offers a portfolio of sales & services which allow for a one-stop shop for oil companies & sites.
• Highly recognised for its industry profile & for delivering excellent quality products & services to its customer base.
• 70% of its revenue is secured through repeat business.
• Management team in total holds 25+ years of experience in the industry.
• Holds maintenance contracts with certain customers, which generates a source of recurring revenue for the company.
• Offers cost effective delivery of services, securing a strong position in this market.
• Retains 90% of its customers over a 5-year period.
• Turnover increased by c5% in 2021.
• Ideal opportunity for a UK company that wants to establish a foothold in the EU/ Irish market.
• Potential opportunity for an acquirer in an allied industry with experience in the environmental, electrical, mechanical & electrical services industry.
• An acquirer operating a pump, charger or hydrogen equipment supplier operation could find this a valuable opportunity to diversify its existing service portfolio.
• Suitable acquisition for fuel management-based service company who would have the industry knowledge, expertise & workforce to support the company’s plans over the coming months.