Well-established local company, delivering an outstanding hospitality experience, with extremely competitive prices.
• c50% of its customer base is made up of repeat visitors, with 30% accounting for international customers & 20% for new customers.
• Responsible procurement policy, investing heavily in local fish, meat, egg & dairy suppliers. Also includes home-made breads & desserts on menus.
• Contracts with tourist groups who begin their tours at the company.
• High involvement with the community & communal events.
• Weekend entertainment provided with traditional music sessions & set dancing performances.
• The company has a staff house & extra staff rooms onsite for the busy seasons.
• Situated in an idyllic countryside location with many amenities nearby.
• Great opportunity for an acquirer to increase its market share & gain access to a coastal hotel with an established customer base in Ireland.
• Package deals on hotel & restaurant would boost sales.
• Opportunity for an acquirer to expand the customer service base by putting a focus on the large volume of music & activity weekends, holiday fishermen & golfers.
• Expansion possible with more food trucks throughout the area.
• Opportunity for an acquirer in a similar business looking for a foothold in the Irish market.