A globally established PR firm that assists with the scaling of start-up businesses, emerging ventures & expanding companies in the technological industry.
Builds an international identity & reputation for clients by utilising an established global network of journalists & working with some of the world’s biggest media outlets & summit events.
• Maintains a reputable brand amongst the world’s largest media outlets for scaling & building on tech-related business’s international publicity & reputation.
• Holds a wide range of multilingual staff & highly efficient management team with a strong retention rate.
• Secures media coverage for its clients by utilising an expansive network of 150k+ journalists around the world.
• Office Headquarters is situated in Ireland & operates on a global scale with 75% of income secured from foreign markets.
• Experienced an increase in clientele over the last 3 years & has the capacity to respond to demand & an influx of new clients.
• Holds an excellent client spread with no reliance on any client.
• Attends international tech summits on an annual basis & is active on social media.
• Utilises its own developed centralised tech software platform to handle all campaigns & clients.
• Leveraging the company’s business model & developing its service offering would support its plans to target a wider clientele & market reach.
• An international based acquirer could find this a strong opportunity to secure a leading specialist in the Irish market & continue to grow the firm. This could be done by tapping into further global markets through the company’s robust in-house IP & multilingual expert team of consultants.
• Continue to deliver excellent service & exceptional results in order to increase client satisfaction & drive referrals & new business.
• Opportunity to increase the diversity of the tech industry & expand into similar & or new markets.