Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A prominent company specialized in the blending, packaging, & distribution of car care & maintenance products throughout the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, & the UK.
• The company has worked with 1,230 active customers during the period of 2016 to 2019, with 711 customers active in 2016, an additional 143 active in 2017, an additional 171 in 2018, & an additional 205 active to date.
• Various partnerships with blue-chip clients, including BWG, Musgraves, Barry Wholesale, Gala, Savage & Whitten in the Republic of Ireland, & Hendersons, Musgraves, Applegreen, Costcutter, & Nisa in Northern Ireland.
• 100% staff retention rate over the last five years.
• Enjoys a 100% customer retention rate.
• Significant online presence via website & a developed Facebook page on the platform.
• Maintains an average of 11-year relationships with customers.
• Well-established business with a strong reputation for professionalism & fast service.
• In the last three years, the company has sold over 1m products.
• An acquirer with interests in the car after-care sector could find this a strong opportunity to expand its distribution network.
• Company looking to expand into the forecourt space & acquire established branding reputation in this space.
• Excellent opportunity for an existing company in a similar market to gain access to a complementary line of high-quality products.
• Ideal opportunity for an acquirer to establish a foothold in the Irish market.
• Great opportunity for a company seeking a channel extension.
• Car care product manufacturers.
• Car care service providers.
• Car valeting service providers.
• Manufacturers of cleaning products for retail.
• Manufacturers of cleaning & maintenance products.
• Importers & distributors of automotive components & accessories.
• Providers of miscellaneous & filtration products to the motor industry.
• Providers of steering & suspension products, braking products & automotive products.
• Providers to logistics companies & logistics companies wanting to gain direct manufacturer contracts.
• Providers of workshop equipment such as battery chargers, torches & dash cams.
• Distribution companies wanting to expand into the Irish market.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business