The company sources high-quality pork from Irish based suppliers.
Through its own production facility, the company cures, cooks, prepares and packages its products through distributors and to retail stores in the industry.
With over 40 years of experience in the industry, the company has cultivated an excellent reputation in the market and enjoys a loyal and returning customer base in its targeted locations.
• Holds an enviable reputation in the industry over its 40 years of experience.
• Offers high quality products at favourable prices in comparison to competitors.
• Long-standing relationships with suppliers – 30 to 40 years.
• Secures 100% repeat custom.
• 100% customer retention rate over a 5-year period.
• Maintains a strong and growing order book.
• Freehold property.
• Experienced and loyal staff - 90% staff retention rate over the last five years.
• Maintains excellent hygiene practices, operating procedures & quantitative risk assessments.
• Valuable opportunity for a potential acquirer with knowledge of the meat industry to capitalise on the company’s long-term relationships and excellent reputation.
• An acquirer in the food services industry or alternatively a butcher chain could find this an opportunity to diversify their current product portfolio, whilst increasing its market share.
• Potential for a UK based company to gain a strong foothold in the Irish market through a reputable and well-established brand in the meat industry.
• Opportunity for an acquirer that could bring investment with aims of further increasing the company’s sales and maintaining its high-quality ham products.