A specialist façade restoration company engaged in the conservation & restoration of national monuments, listed & protected structures & heritage sites. The company has completed large scale masonry works for numerous local authorities, government bodies, in addition to building contractors & private owners across Ireland.
• Highly reputable company with a history of working on a variety of heritage sites & historical buildings, including castles, museums, national memorials & prestigious universities.
• Provides maintenance repeat services for numerous government & public bodies.
• Strives to achieve low cost, fast & high-quality construction of projects for each client.
• All staff are trained across all traditional building techniques including materials & in all health & safety elements on site.
• 100% supplier retention rate since the company’s inception.
• Boasts an exceptionally high client retention rate.
• Potential bolt on opportunity for an acquirer in the construction industry to diversify their portfolio by venturing into a highly specialised domain in the Irish market.
• Excellent opportunity for an international acquirer to establish a foothold in the EU construction sector.
• An acquirer with interests in other areas of the construction industry could find this an ideal opportunity to branch into new specialities, including heritage, structural repairs & refurbishment.
• Valuable opportunity for a potential acquirer with knowledge of the façade construction industry to capitalise on the company’s long-term contracts, framework agreements & excellent reputation.