Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- this brand established in spring 2020: 600+ orders with over 4,000 products sold within 3 months of establishment
- Peak season for business model: spring/summer
Established brand identity with strong brand recognition observed since inception – ample room for buildout:
- Easily recognized brand identity directs to/reinforces website engagement and product sales
- Brand in-keeping with and supported by macro wellness trends, including lasting consumer dedication to sustainability and want to pay for environmentally conscientious products
- Sale includes complete branding package with fonts, color palette and logo for further design integration
- Primary Product profit margin: average profit margin over 900% with primary product category: seeds
- Lean overheads:
- Minimal storage requirements due to small size of primary product (seeds)
- Processes and systems established only require usage of standard home printer/computer – no
specialized machinery required other than optional usage of electronic seed counter by individual
packing seeds (details can be given of seed counter used – minimal investment required)
- Streamlined personnel requirement:
- One-person management team possible during peak season due to design of streamlined
processes – ca. 25 hour week
- Recommended one person dedicated to seed packing during peak season – average 20 hours per
week during peak season at minimum wage
- Complete shipping model designed for ease of implementation nationally in Ireland.
- Designed keeping in mind expansion to other European regions with regional operators.
Established nationwide courier relationship
- Retail opportunity – room for nationwide expansion moving forward:
- Target demographic thus far in company lifetime: amateur growers. Room for expansion with bigger
packet sizes for established growers.
- No existing Irish company selling local look/feel seed products nationwide. Significant room for
expansion within this area of business. Sale includes ca. 50 handmade white-ash wood free-
standing display stands used for retail store displays in Spring/Summer 2020. Custom branding
included with further customization easily implementable using home printer.
- Current period valid until extension in March 2021
- Operational domain specific email mailbox
Complete website design – includes:
- e-commerce front-end and back-end integration
- automated stock management system
- centralized customer communication management
- 580+ customer details
- Over 98% positive customer feedback from current season – expect return rate to follow suit ahead of
2021 sowing season
Established wholesaler relationships:
- Seeds: 2 x local wholesaler relationships (located in Ireland) for supply chain risk diversification and
- Packaging: relationship established with UK based wholesaler for labelling and envelopes – 2 - 3 day
reliable delivery rate. Sale includes sufficient packaging for 5,000 seed packets for next season.
Template system established for home printing of labels to allow for fully flexible/on-demand response
to seasonal demands/availability with seeds. For use with any standard home-printer.
- Peripheral items: (i.e. compost, fertilizer, gardening utensils etc.) to fulfil marketing promise of:
“everything that one needs to grow herbs and vegetables at home, delivered to your door.”
3 x Irish wholesaler relationships established
Established social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook) with 1,000 + following established in under 3 months during 2020 sowing season
- Ample room for expansion with only 2-3 times weekly posting rate required
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.
- Opportunity to expand retail presence nationwide, entering into retail outlets by early spring (2020 introduction into retail outlets was only half way through the spring season due to time of company launch). Recommended to consider going through Musgrave group (or similar/centralised body) to enable extensive nationwide coverage of retail outlets.
- 2020 selling season commenced in April. Commencing marketing push in December/January and commencing selling early spring will allow for further sales.
Within Ireland, 2 established businesses with comparable organic seed offering. Although established, neither brand target the same millenial/Gen Z appeal with brand identity and neither stock retail outlets nationwide. Neither brand also offer the solution of "everything you need to grow, delivered to your door" – with neither brand shipping compost/fertiliser/peripheral items directly to consumer's door nationwide as part of offering.
Owner redirecting attention on to other business projects.
24/7 online availability to consumer.
Owner willing to share advice and ensure buyer is comfortable with workflows across business operation.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business