In 2018 I developed a gifting concept with Brown Thomas, we launched as a instore pop-up for six weeks in the run up to Christmas and the customer reaction was incredible, with queues from morning till night and a turnover of over €140,000 in that six week period.
The product cost was €2 all in and the selling price was €20.
The product I developed was simple; we printed your photo onto a chocolate square and added a message and we then put it in a beautiful gift box.
To make this possible I developed a printer and software that could print directly onto chocolate using edible ink.The printer is so easy and quick to use it only takes about 30 minutes to start printing like a pro.You can also print designs, logos and so much more!
This concept is perfect for:
- Selling online (Website, Amazon, Etsy, Not on the High Street, E-Bay)
- Pop-Up Locations
- Corporate Gifting
- Two Industrial Chocolate Printers including feeder base
- 2 Laptops pre-loaded with special Design Software
- One Chocolate Printer (Spare)
- 25,000 Packaging (Multiple types)
- Stainless Steel Production Tables
- 500 Chocolate Squares
- Production trolley with trays
- Edible Ink
- 14 fully branded spinner retail display stands
- 150 seasonal designs
- 100 Chocolate Moulds
- Full Training
This is truly a unique business that has endless potential to generate vast profits.
My reason for the sale is due to retirement.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.