Well established company hires & sells DIY tools in addition to electrical & outdoor machinery to customers in the domestic & commercial sectors. Through its purpose-built premises, the company also carries out maintenance & repair services which is led by quality workmanship & excellent customer service.
• Excellent reputation in its local area, with a large & loyal customer base, including numerous long-standing relationships in place.
• Premises is ideally located in close proximity to all transport links, enabling an accessible route to customers in the region.
• With a wide range of suppliers, the company has the capacity to provide a broad range of tools & equipment.
• 100% supplier retention rate over the last five years.
• Domestic & commercial gas agents stocking a large selection of gas onsite.
• Fuel supply & delivery, with coal, briquettes, logs, kindling etc. available for collection or delivery.
• All staff are trained in health & safety including gas & fuel handling, manual handling & forklift training.
• Strong staff retention rate over the last five years.
• Potential for a UK based company to gain a strong foothold in the Irish market through a reputable & well-established brand in the distribution industry.
• Opportunity for an acquirer with ambitions to accelerate the company's growth potential & expand its workforce & range of products & services.
• A suitable acquirer would be a trade buyer who would have similar knowledge of the company's product range & experience serving its targeted industries.
• Excellent opportunity for a larger retailer looking to diversify into the hire, gas & fuel, servicing & repair markets.