Resells car parts & cosmetic accessories from its retail unit. Products are sourced from Irish suppliers & customers include car dealerships, garages & local authorities.
• Holds long-standing relationships with local businesses (c. 16 years), providing 90% repeat custom.
• Strategically located, with the 3,000ft² retail space receiving good traffic & footfall.
• Showed resilience in the face of a recession & Covid-19, showing that car parts sales remain steady even in a turbulent economy.
• Strong supplier links, with relationships extending 16+ years, receiving same day & next-day lead times for all car parts.
• 95% customer retention rate over the past five years.
• Significant potential to expand into e-commerce to challenge national retailers.
• Extend product portfolio & enter the rapidly growing electric & hybrid vehicle market.
• Opportunity to increase marketing activity locally, using social media to boost brand profile.
• Scope to expand the business & relocate locally to facilitate a growth in custom.
• Opportunity to increase portfolio of local trade customers.
• Established car parts retailers with an e-commerce presence.
• Trade & wholesale retailers of car & van parts accessories.
• Importers, distributors, motor factor groups & trade suppliers to the automotive aftermarket.
• Replacement tyres, exhaust & windscreen outlet operators seeking to extend their services and product ranges.