A highly regarded sole practitioner solicitor serving the community in Dublin & throughout Ireland. Specialising in conveyancing, probate & personal injury litigation, while providing the full range of other services.
• Founded prior to 1950, with three generations of experience, the practice has built a reputation for reliability & professionalism.
• Principal solicitor is a Notary Public & Commissioner of Oaths & the team has a combined 70 years of experience.
• One of the oldest practices in South Dublin, situated in an attractive suburb, reaches clients in all corners of the community.
• Well known & respected by clients, peers & competitors throughout South County Dublin, Wicklow, Bray & surrounding areas, maintaining a large, diverse client base.
• High level of client loyalty with multi-generational referrals within families served.
• Services extend into all aspects of legal services.
• Regularly attends before the Dublin courts & surrounding areas, including Bray, Wicklow & Wexford & beyond.
• An acquirer with knowledge of current trends, developments & new niche markets in Law could draw on constant demand from an extensive, multigenerational client base.
• Opportunity for expansion with a larger team, offering the diverse skills needed to respond to ongoing customer demand.
• Opportunity for an acquirer in the same market, operating outside the practice’s area of service to advance geographically.
• An acquirer in a complementary sector could assist in the development of legal services to private clients, in wider capacities, such as family law, employment law, or Disputes & Disciplinary Processes.