A leading contractor of marine infrastructure services under or around water, with services rendered throughout Ireland, the United Kingdom & the Channel Islands
• Specialist in inspections, surveys & repairs to inshore infrastructure such as bridges, piers, jetties, weirs, lock chambers, reservoirs & underwater pipelines.
• Strong gross profit margins of 88%+ annually.
• Its popular maintenance contracts ensure recurring revenues.
• Preferred supplier on several restricted multi-supplier frameworks.
• Great order book of blue-chip & well-diversified customer base.
• Excellent opportunity for an Irish or international civil engineering company looking to expand into the marine sector.
• A valuable position for an International marine civil contractor seeking to expand into Ireland.
• An opening for an existing marine contractor looking to bring dive services in-house.
• Exciting prospect for a consultant engineer company looking to offer inspection & survey services as an in-house service.