A market leading supplier of pipeline products, such as pipe fittings, valves, water meter systems, accessories & ancillary products, to clients operating in the water & waste water, fire protection, & mechanical services industries.
• Proudly boasts exclusive supply partnerships with world leading suppliers of a variety of pipes, fittings, valves, meter boxes & other products.
• Several contracts held since 2012, demonstrating the company's continued reliability & stability.
• Framework agreements in place with many prestigious customers.
• Secures a significant amount of sales from UK & European based clients.
• Preferred or exclusive supplier to eight of its top 10 customers, with relationships held since the company's inception.
• Consistently successful in the tendering process, securing a significant proportion of work tendered for.
• Highly accredited, boasting several accreditations from the International Standards Organization in addition to region specific accreditations for the sale of products in Europe.
• Several exclusive & semi-exclusive distribution agreements in place with suppliers, with options to extend the areas of exclusivity beyond the company's current reach.
• Expand current fire protection offerings with the addition of other piping materials & specialist marketing strategies.
• The company plans to capitalise on two new supply agreements specialising in process plastics, marketing these new products to both new & existing customers.
• An acquirer could provide the opportunity to offer complementary products & services to a variety of sectors such as water & waste water, fire protection & mechanical services.
• Potential to expand exclusive product distribution agreements for a number of products into additional markets or territories.
• A joint venture may result in the company being able to expand into a specific geographical area of Europe or North America, where some products have already received appropriate certification.
• Ample space within the company's premises to bring the manufacturing of some products in-house, reducing overall costs.