International transport company & primary contractor for importing & exporting road freight services for one of the industry's global leaders. Additionally, carries out airfreight deliveries & services to & from the nearest airport.
• Substantial longevity of over 30 years operating in the Irish transport market presents the company’s success in delivering high quality transport & delivery services.
• Well-structured business operating effectively with organised schedules in place to plan deliveries & transport services ahead.
• Offers a highly professional service.
• Generates 100% repeat business.
• Long-standing & strong relationships with its client since inception.
• 100% supplier retention rate over the last five years.
• 90% staff retention rate over the last five years.
• The company is recognised as a Certified Haulier in compliance with the relevant Chapters of the National Civil Aviation Security Programme.
• Turnover has increased steadily over the previous 3 years.
• Strong balance sheet – net assets of €2.5m.
• Significant potential to increase the company’s activity by expanding its fleet & workforce to support the industry’s needs.
• Opportunity for an acquirer with ambitions to accelerate the company’s growth potential & secure new clients.
• Valuable opportunity for a potential acquirer with knowledge of the transport industry to capitalise on the company’s long-term relationship & excellent reputation.
• A company with an experienced sales & marketing division could create a company website & launch a presence on social media platforms to further heighten the company’s industry profile &
• attract new clients.
• As the company is well-established in its region & trades internationally, an acquirer operating on a national level would find this a valuable opportunity to secure a strong position in the domestic & international transport market.
• Opportunity for an acquirer based in the UK to secure a strong position in the Irish market & establish a foothold in the EU.